Tao Tantric Arts Men’s Training in Thailand
with Universal Tao Instructor David Gyurkovics & Tantra Teacher Eyal TantraIsLove
Cultivate Male Sexual Energy to deepen Love, Intimacy and Strength of Presence
This Training is a blend of Taoist and Tantric teachings and practices, which will help you rejuvenate your health, experience more pleasure than you ever imagined was possible, deepen intimacy with your partner, and awaken spiritual presence.
- Would you like to feel more meaning in your relationship with your partner and with your male friends?
- Would you like to be a better lover, and to have deep satisfying sacred sex ?
- Would you like to feel strong, empowered, and focused on your mission in life?
- Would you like to feel more connected with your masculine core, with spirit?
Discover and experience practical processes that give you: clarity of life purpose, self-confidence; and daily foundational steps that inspire you to live with integrity and passion.
You will focus on developing awareness of your body, energy and emotions through cleansing, healing and grounding practices. The focus will be on “self-cultivation“, solo practices to control, circulate and store your sexual energy.
You will learn to expand your mulitorgasmic potential, increase sexual vitality, prolong pleasure, exchange an harmonious flow of life-force energy with a partner and create space for divine experiences. The focus will be the art of “dual-cultivation” and how to prepare for conscious union in your life.
Link up with Women’s Tao Tantric Arts Training
This course will focus on men’s training, however we will practice daily with the parallel women’s course for healing sessions, sacred rituals and celebrations during the second week. This is a special opportunity to work with Tao Tantra for couples in a safe and supportive way (clothes on) and receive guidance and feedback from each other.
Some of the life skills you will learn:
- Become more attuned to your body
- Manage your emotions and cultivate compassion
- Understand Sexual Polarity
- Increase your sensitivity and awareness of self and other
- Access, channel, store and play with energy
- Attract the partner you’ve been yearning for
- Understand how you can best “satisfy” and “fulfill” a woman with your body, energy and consciousness
- Exchange energy harmoniously to generate love and bliss
Some of the practices and methods you will learn:
- Taoist Self Cultivation
- Inner Smile Meditation
- Testicle Breathing and Power Lock exercises
- Iron Shirt Qigong
- Understanding Sexual Polarity (theory and practice)
- Deep Breathing Practice
- Energy Management
- Tantric Yoga
- Microcosmic Orbit
- Sacred Union Ritual
- Six Healing Sounds
- Male Multiple whole-body non-ejaculatory orgasms
- 5 Elements Tantric Sensual Touch
Tao Tantric Arts Certification:
Optional Teacher Training credits of 100 hours towards becoming a certified Associate, Full or Healing Love Instructor from world-wide renowned Universal Healing Tao system (international organization based on teachings of Master Mantak Chia and other Senior Instructors) depending on prior experience.
All participants will receive a certificate of participation from the School of Life.
Suggested Reading: Multi-Orgasmic Man by Mantak Chia and Douglas Abrams
Overview of Daily Schedule:
- Early Morning Meditation and Qigong or Tantric Yoga 7am
- Breakfast 8:30am
- Morning Class 10am – 1pm
- Afternoon Class 4pm – 7pm
- Evening class, some evenings only 8:30pm-9:30pm
Dates: Monday April 8th – Friday April 19, 2013
Location: The Sanctuary is a wellness retreat set on a lush tropical secluded beach, on the Island of Koh Phangan, in the south east of Thailand. The resort has excellent spa facilities and one of the best restaurants on the island. There is an Open Mic on Thursday nights so please bring songs, poems or other arts to share.
Arrival: Please arrive on or before Sunday, April 7 so you can find the accommodation which you like and get settled. For Travel info see …
Investment & Accommodation
$1,200 if you book by March 8, 2013 [limited number of tickets available; first come - first served],
$1,400 after March 8
A non-refundable deposit of $400 is required to secure your booking.
All fees must be paid in full by March 25th – two weeks before the start of the training.
Tuition does not include meals or accommodation
Meals: 100-250 baht, which is around $3-8
A smoothie is about $2-3
Water is filtered and free!
The sanctuary restaurant serves an extensive range of veggie, raw, vegan, detox dishes and also some local fish.
Accommodation is available at the Sanctuary and nearby resorts, starting at $8 per night for a dorm bed and ranges to $25 per night for a private bungalow
Please bring cash to pay for accommodation and meals. There is no credit card service at the Sanctuary
More info: http://
Invite your friends : https://www.facebook.com/events/138506732974626/
Note: This training is subject to a minimum of 8 men registered by March 1st, Otherwise the training will be cancelled, and your deposit or payment will be fully refunded.
With Love and Presence,
David and Eyal