When: September 2nd – 29th, 2019 (online)
Hosts: Emma Power and Nilanthi Chandra
What is it?
- The Self Love Club by Tantra Is a Love is a 28-day course that is open to anyone and everyone!
- Over 28-days we share with you processes and teachings to help you learn about, invite, integrate and experience more Self Love into your life.
What is Self Love?
- Self Love is having your own back. Caring about your wellbeing and happiness on a daily basis. Having the tools and the impetus to put yourself first when necessary without guilt or shame, and to feel comfortable in doing so. Self Love leads to living life with authenticity, courage and compassion for yourself and those around you.
How does it work?
- Each day you will be encouraged to perform a Fundamental Daily Practice, plus receive a comprehensive teaching that explores an aspect of Self Love. From here, it’s pretty much choosing your own adventure. Here are your options:
- Simply do the Fundamental Practice and read the Daily Teaching
- Go a little further with the ‘Daily Contemplation’ pathway. We give you a number of contemplations for each to ponder and journal about.
- The ‘True Lover’ pathway offers specific actions and exercises to embody the teaching of the day.
All of those options are open to everyone who signs up, so each day, you can decide what works best for you.