Tantra Relationships Workshop
Date: 16th-18th October 2020
Facilitators: Emma and Dave Thompson
Workshop hours: Friday: 6.30pm – 9:30pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10.00am – 8:00pm (approx finish time)
Costs: $680 | Early Bird: $580
Jade Eggs: (For Women) You can purchase the jade eggs during the workshop.
What You’ll Get
Deepen your relationships, communication and intimacy during a transformational weekend of practical advice, exercises and theoretical discourse.
This workshop is for both singles and couples.
- Develop an understanding of the Tantric framework.
- Discover Tantric principles for creating extraordinary relationships.
- Learn how to break old relationship patterns and shift the cycles that do not serve you.
- Discover how Tantric principles can help you attract your perfect partner, both within existing relationships and in future relationships.
- Learn how to create more intimacy, depth and passion.
- Learn to love more fully – in your relationship with others and also with yourself.
SPACES ARE LIMITED and bookings are necessary to guarantee your place
– Delicious organic lunch both days
– A course manual
Community support through scholarships and subsidisation.
PAYMENT PLANS are available. To discuss options please contact email@example.com.
FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE NOTE: There is no nudity or genital touch in this workshop. Exercises are given for later individual and couple practice.
‘David and I were shown and given the tools to be able to connect in a way that we have been longing for.
What a wonderful and opening experience.
These teachers are amazing; their way of teaching and the information gained is life changing.’