Date: 15th August 2020
Location: Rosina Auditorium, 1 St Heliers St, Abbotsford VIC 3067, Australia
Teachers: Emma Power & Nilanthi Chandra
Workshop hours: 10.00am-6.30pm
What You’ll Get
This workshop is a beautiful and powerful one-day experience for women.
We create a space where philosophy and practice come together to awaken your sensuality, enhance self love and enliven sisterhood.
Amongst the many things we will cover in this one-day workshop:
- Develop an understanding of conscious sexuality practices related to women.
- Be shown tools to find deeper fulfilment – sexually, spiritually and in relationships.
- Discover techniques to experience your orgasmic potential.
- Learn and understand the power of forgiveness, and engage in practices that help release long-held blocks in the body.
- Learn how common experiences such as low libido, pain during lovemaking, lack of satisfaction after child birth/menopause and women’s health issues can be addressed through Daoist and conscious sexuality practices.
- Understand and move into the role of conscious femininity, loving sisterhood and being a beacon for other women.
SPACES ARE LIMITED and bookings are necessary to guarantee your place
– A course manual
Community support through scholarships and subsidisation.
PAYMENT PLANS are available. To discuss options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE NOTE: There is no nudity or genital touch in this workshop. Exercises are given for later individual and couple practice.
‘Beautiful, informative and transformative.
This workshop will exceed all expectations.
A truly mind-blowing experience.’